Q. My friend is not accepting my love. What shall I do?

Dr. Padmapriya Chandran

I am 27 years old. I live with my parents, but I feel very lonely. My long time school friend introduced me to his childhood friend and we have been talking for the past two to three months through mobile. I like talking to him and wait for his test messages eagerly. I have started liking him. I shared my feelings with him at numerous times, but he does not take me seriously. I feel like crying and shouting. I have not slept for a week and still not feeling sleepy. Please help me.

Dr. Padmapriya Chandran

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor
#

• You have involved yourself emotionally in this relationship and have gone a step further by getting serious about it.
  • First of all, you should know the wavelength of the person with whom we like. Without knowing what he is interested in, do not jump into conclusions.
  • Probably, he thinks of you as a good friend. Accept his feelings and give respect to his friendship.
  • You cannot force an individual to fall in love. It should happen on its own.
  • Do not get disappointed over it. Continue your friendship with him and go ahead in life.
  • After all, life is much more than all these.

For further information consult a psychiatrist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/psychiatrist

|