Rgp Lenses

What Could The White Cloudy Area Around The Rim Of My Cornea Be?

Query: Hello doctor, I noticed a white cloudy area around the rim of my cornea a couple of days ago with no pain. After a couple of days, I used a rigid gas permeable contact wear. I have now woken up with pain in the same eye and it is now bloodshot around that one side. I decided not to wear the contact...  Read Full »

Dr. Rahul Vaswani

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a corneal ulcer. The probable cause is trauma due to lenses or infected contact lens solution. Please do not use the steroid drop. You can have devastating consequences. The steroid drops will give you very mild relief but it will stop heali...  Read Full »

I have keratoconus in my right eye. Shall I go for C3R?

Query: Hi doctor, Recently, I was diagnosed with keratoconus. I did not use any spectacle. I used to see little blur mostly in the evening. My left eye is normal, but my right eye is most affected. I have attached one file. Please go through the file for the reference of my eye standards. Six months ago, I...  Read Full »

Dr. Anand

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the records that you have sent (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First thing is that you need to confirm the diagnosis of keratoconus.¬†From your explanation, I feel you do not have keratoconus. Please describe what problems you have an...  Read Full »