Q. I am O+ve and fiance is B-ve. What problems are we going to face?

My blood group is O positive. I am going to marry a girl whose blood group is B negative. What type of problems are we going to face? I need your help.

#

With proper precautions, you will not get any problems. Your wife has to receive anti D at the proper time during pregnancy. Otherwise, the baby may have hemolytic disease soon after birth. There will be no other problem.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|