Q. How to get rid of my joint pain and stiffness due to rheumatoid arthritis?

I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis, my rheumatoid factor was above 200 IU/mL, and I was under treatment with HCQS for about six months. Now, my rheumatoid factor is 42 IU/mL. The x-ray that I took a couple of years ago suggests degenerative changes and reduced space between bones. I am having severe stiffness and pain while getting up and walking.

Kindly help.

#

Rheumatoid arthritis cannot be cured entirely, but it can be well controlled. I would suggest you discuss with your doctor to start you on HCQS (Hydroxychloroquine), Etoricoxib, Calcium, vitamin D3, and Prednisolone. Based on your liver and kidney function tests, it is advisable to take tablet Methotrexate (attachments removed to protect the patient’s identity).

It will help if you meet a doctor in person to evaluate you completely and start medicines accordingly.

I hope it helps you.

|