Q. I have pain due to RA in spite of taking medicines. Please tell me what I can do.

Answered by Dr. Ashaq Hussain Parrey and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Rheumatoid Arthritis or Knee Pain? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I was diagnosed with RA two years back and I am taking treatment for the same. My left knee is affected badly and the swelling is not coming down. Initially, I was not able to walk, but now I can walk slowly but cannot climb the staircase or fold my left leg completely. Recently I am getting a pain in my left wrist as well. I have attached the files.