Q. I have ringworm infection for the past seven months. What has to be done?

I have ringworm for the past seven months. It comes and goes. I have used many creams tablets. No use. But finally, I found a cream named Valerate-C. It is a very effective cream. If I apply it once at night, it solves the itching problem overnight. The infection also reduces for a week. After a week or 10 days, the infection starts again. I tried using it continuously for two weeks. When I stop using infection comes again after two weeks. I am stopping using because of its lacking. I could not find that cream anywhere. I only find that in my village. I cannot stay in my village every time. I bought that cream many times bulky (four creams). After the completion, the infection starts again after two weeks. Please solve my problem. How can I kill ringworm's root? I have used Sapat lotion also. It is just burning the skin and the infection. After four days or a week, the infection starts again. Please help me.

#

Please take a picture of the lesion and send to us. The cream you are using is a combination of steroid and antifungal. You may get similar creams everywhere.

For more information consult an allergy specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/allergy-specialist

Thank you very much for your reply. It is spreading everywhere. I am sending a sample photo of mine.

#

Is this the only lesion or is it present elsewhere on your body? Does it itch or bleed? Do you have any fever or pain? Sertoconazole ointment that comes in the name of Onabet is very useful. Apply this cream twice daily over affected areas after washing with water. Wash your clothes separately with warm water. Do not use the same towel for private parts (groin, buttocks) and face. Keep face and body towel separate. Moreover, keep one more separate towel for groin and private parts. Wash these towels with warm water after every use. Wear loose-fitting clothes. Wash all cloth items you use, like bed sheets, linens, bedspreads, etc., with warm water frequently.

Have a healthy diet. Take Multivitamin supplement once daily for 15 days. Take a good amount of proteins in your diet along with green leafy vegetables and fruits. Try to keep yourself in less humid areas. Do you work or study? If even after Onabet ointemnt you get this problem again we will have to start you on oral antifungals.

|