Q. I have ringworm in thighs. Please suggest a homeopathic medicine.

Dr. Sheetal Kamble
Published on Nov 14, 2019 and last reviewed on: Nov 18, 2019

Please suggest homoeopathic medicine for ringworm at thighs.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com. Usually, homeopathic remedies are prescribed by matching the symptoms of the patients and cause of the problem and cannot be prescribed just on the basis of diagnosis. It would be great if you could describe your symptoms in detail. For common symptoms of ringworm like itching, redness, mild pain, etc., usually Bacillinum 30c one dose (four pills) once a week is helpful. If itching is very severe with redness of spot then Sulphur 30c four pills once a day for seven days would be helpful in this condition.

Ask a Homeopathic Physician Now