Q. I am suffering from itchy red blisters all around my body. What are they?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 03, 2016 and last reviewed on: Jul 31, 2020

I am an 18 year old male. I am suffering from some red blisters all around my body, which are very itchy. This also spreads in my groin area and in the penile shaft. It is very itchy. Please help me.

#

Is the itching predominantly occurs at night? Is there any other member of your family affected?

Revert back with the answers to the above questions to a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

Yes, I feel more in the night. I got affected from one of my roommates.

#

You are suffering from scabies. Apply Pernil 5% lotion (Permethrin) to the whole body at night. Whole bottle should be applied at once and roommate should also apply it in the same manner.

• You need to rub the lotion like you are massaging the oil. Repeat the same procedure once in eight days.
  • Tablet Teczine 10 mg (Levocetirizine) once daily for 10 days at night and soap HH Mite (Permethrin) for bathing. Tablet Ivecop 12 mg (Ivermectin) stat followed by one tablet after eight days.
  • Wash all the clothes at once in hot water and then use it after ironing.

Itching may take three to four weeks to subside. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and take the medicine with consent.

For further information consult a dermatologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/dermatologist

|