Q. Why do I have pain in my scrotum even after antibiotics?

Answered by Dr. Devendra and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Scrotal Pain or Pregabalin? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

A yellowish liquid was coming from the tip of my penis a year ago. I then visited a urologist. He gave me an antibiotic course for a week. It then went away. After this, two months ago, I underwent a fistula-in-ano surgery. The doctor gave me tablet Ziprax 200 DT and Painwell medicine for one month. After I felt better, I have stopped taking these medicines. Then after two days of stopping these medicines, I suddenly had a pain in my right side spermatic cord area in the scrotum. The urologist gave me medicines Ziprax 100 DT and Diclofenac 50 mg. But, even after this one week course, my pain did not go away. He then told me to do an ultrasound. In the report, the conclusion was 'diffuse thickening in my right spermatic cord in the scrotum'. The doctor gave me a medicine Denim juicy 100 mg. But, I still have a pain there. My urine and blood report is normal. What to do?