Q. How can I cure white spots on face?

Dr. Dilip Meena
and medically reviewed by Dr. Dr. Divya Banu M
Published on Mar 31, 2019

I had white spots on my face and it is increasing day by day. Currently, I am taking medicine of fungal allergy in the chest. I am a male, 23 years, 174 cm, 63 kg.

Dr. Dilip Meena

Dermatology Venereology
#

This looks to me like a mild form of seborrheic dermatitis. Avoid using oil on the scalp or face. It is also a type of fungal infection of the skin. Apply the shampoo I am writing here. AF-K shampoo thrice a week. Candid-KZ cream for local application twice a day. Tablet LCZ (Levocetirizine) 5 mg twice a day.

I have a rash on my face that has come back more aggressive than before. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I am 20 years old and suffering from a rash on my face. The first breakout was around five weeks ago. I noticed a red spot above my left eyebrow after hearing a stressful news and eventually it spread to my chin and above my lip. I was at the beach and after around three days, the ra...  Read Full »

What are the causes of flaky white patches on a baby's forehead?

Query: Hi doctor, My baby is four months old. He has white patches on his forehead and around his eyes. They are flaky and little skin peels off. I am much worried. Please help.  Read Full »

I have a fungal infection that occurs again and again. Please help.

Query: Hi doctor, Please take a look at my case of skin dryness and flaking on my face. This is a cyclic condition which occurs almost every 7-8 months. The dryness persists for 1-2 months during which I also have general body itching over hands, legs and under my ribs on the sides. The strange thing is t...  Read Full »