Q. Can you suggest any alternative medicine for tubal blockage and infertility?

Dr. Alka

We have been trying to have a baby, but I have a block in my fallopian tube. As a result, eggs cannot reach the uterus from my ovary. And my endometrium is too thick or too thin at times, so my doctor is also confused. My AMH level is 0.9 ng/mL. I had an abortion four years back and was diagnosed with a thyroid problem. After that have never gotten pregnant again. Is there any medicine to cure all this? Please help me. I have stopped all medicines out of frustration.

Do you have a question on Secondary Infertility or Abortion?

Ask a Doctor Now

Dr. Alka

BACHELOR OF AYURVEDIC MEDICINE AND SURGERY(B.A.M.S)., MASTERS IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES

I have read your query very carefully. You did not mention your previous reports, your age, weight, and other medical histories. Are you taking thyroid medicine continuously? What is your husband's health status? As infertility is a complicated procedure and a lot of factors are responsible for it, I need to know all this.

Your AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) value is below normal, but it is not the only factor that matters in the success of IVF (in-vitro fertilization).

The endometrium is the innermost layer of the uterus and helps in the implantation during pregnancy, as your endometrial thickness is not consistent it might be one of the reasons behind your previous abortion.

As far as blockage of tubes is concerned, it may have many reasons like pelvic inflammatory disease, genital tuberculosis, etc. Your doctor must have mentioned about your cause after examining you.

• In modern medicine, there are some surgeries for tubal blockage. But, that can be performed after complete evaluation and success rate varies interpersonally.
  • If you want to take some break from allopathic treatment, then try alternative medicine. But, your age and other factors will matter a lot.
  • In alternative therapy, there are some techniques for tubal blockage, for that, you have to go to a nearby ayurvedic hospital and panchakarma center. They will explain the complete process with the pros and cons after taking a look at your reports and doing a clinical examination.

Along with that, start ayurvedic medicines for infertility. If your husband's health status and reports are not regular, then he must get a clinical examination done.

The medicine will only be useful if tubal blockage get removed. You can also try IVF after maintaining your uterine health.

For further queries consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Can depression tablets cause infertility?
Query: Hi doctor, We would like to conceive a baby, but we were not succeeding. Please help us. I am sending my semen analysis report. We were married for two years. We have protected intercourse with condom for the past two years. Before five months, we had taken the decision of having a baby. Before marr...  Read Full »
Dr. Purushottam Sah

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your semen report is normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The medicine you took has no effect on semen. If you can make sex well, then it may take up to one year to get conceive. If your wife's age is not much and she has regular periods, then can wai...  Read Full »

Can tubal blockage cause infertility?
Query: Hi doctor, I am 33 years old. For the past six months I am suffering from primary infertility, PCOS and diagnostic laparoscopy tubal block at right isthmus. Also, laboratory tests like Mantoux (positive), HBsAg (positive), ANA (positive) and LFT raised tests are done. The IUI done twice and my curr...  Read Full »
Dr. Geeta Priyadarsini Kamminana

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Tubal blockage or fallopian tube obstruction is a major cause of female infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes will not let a sperm and ovum to unite thus interfering with fertilization. The primary and the very first step for pregnancy is the formation of zygote follo...  Read Full »

Will varicocele in testicle cause male infertility?
Query: Hello doctor,I have pain in left testicle. So, my doctor sent me for an ultrasound and varicocele was observed. He said everything is fine and it will go with medications. The medications he gave me are Zenflox Oz, NAC-SR 100 and Pantogen 40. When I reached home, I started researching online about v...  Read Full »
Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. Well, there is about 4 % possibility of infertility in people with varicocele, but usually, it is seen in people with bilateral varicocele. So, I do not think you should worry. Just take meds. If you are still concerned, do a semen analysis...  Read Full »

Ask a Doctor Now