Get E-Book on COVID-19

Q. Can you suggest any alternative medicine for tubal blockage and infertility?

Answered by
Dr. Alka
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on May 24, 2018 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

Hi doctor,

We have been trying to have a baby, but I have a block in my fallopian tube. As a result, eggs cannot reach the uterus from my ovary. And my endometrium is too thick or too thin at times, so my doctor is also confused. My AMH level is 0.9 ng/mL. I had an abortion four years back and was diagnosed with a thyroid problem. After that have never gotten pregnant again. Is there any medicine to cure all this? Please help me. I have stopped all medicines out of frustration.

Dr. Alka

Ayurveda Specialist


Welcome to

I have read your query very carefully. You did not mention your previous reports, your age, weight, and other medical histories. Are you taking thyroid medicine continuously? What is your husband's health status? As infertility is a complicated procedure and a lot of factors are responsible for it, I need to know all this.

Your AMH (anti-mullerian hormone) value is below normal, but it is not the only factor that matters in the success of IVF (in-vitro fertilization).

The endometrium is the innermost layer of the uterus and helps in the implantation during pregnancy, as your endometrial thickness is not consistent it might be one of the reasons behind your previous abortion.

As far as blockage of tubes is concerned, it may have many reasons like pelvic inflammatory disease, genital tuberculosis, etc. Your doctor must have mentioned about your cause after examining you.

  • In modern medicine, there are some surgeries for tubal blockage. But, that can be performed after complete evaluation and success rate varies interpersonally.
  • If you want to take some break from allopathic treatment, then try alternative medicine. But, your age and other factors will matter a lot.
  • In alternative therapy, there are some techniques for tubal blockage, for that, you have to go to a nearby ayurvedic hospital and panchakarma center. They will explain the complete process with the pros and cons after taking a look at your reports and doing a clinical examination.

Along with that, start ayurvedic medicines for infertility. If your husband's health status and reports are not regular, then he must get a clinical examination done.

The medicine will only be useful if tubal blockage get removed. You can also try IVF after maintaining your uterine health.

For further queries consult an ayurveda specialist online -->

Was this answer helpful?


Related Questions:
Trying to Get Pregnant? Infertility Treatments Explained.
What is MTB? Can it cause infertility?
Will epididymitis result in infertility?
Consult by PhoneConsult by Phone Video ChatVideo Chat
Also Read Answers From:

Comprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Related Questions & Answers

Can depression tablets cause infertility?

Query: Hi doctor, We would like to conceive a baby, but we were not succeeding. Please help us. I am sending my semen analysis report. We were married for two years. We have protected intercourse with condom for the past two years. Before five months, we had taken the decision of having a baby. Before marr...  Read Full »

Can tubal blockage cause infertility?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 33 years old. For the past six months I am suffering from primary infertility, PCOS and diagnostic laparoscopy tubal block at right isthmus. Also, laboratory tests like Mantoux (positive), HBsAg (positive), ANA (positive) and LFT raised tests are done. The IUI done twice and my curr...  Read Full »

Will varicocele in testicle cause male infertility?

Query: Hello doctor,I have pain in left testicle. So, my doctor sent me for an ultrasound and varicocele was observed. He said everything is fine and it will go with medications. The medications he gave me are Zenflox Oz, NAC-SR 100 and Pantogen 40. When I reached home, I started researching online about v...  Read Full »

Also Read

COVID-19 and MIS-C (Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome in Children)
MIS-C is a potentially fatal condition that affects children infected with COVID-19. Please read the article to know its...  Read more»
I have fever, severe headache, and cough. Please help me.
I have fever since five days. My fever comes down when I take medicine but eventually comes back. I also have severe hea...  Read more»
Brucellosis - Symptoms, Complications, Diagnosis, and Treatment
Brucellosis, a zoonosis, is caused by consuming unpasteurized milk or raw meat obtained from infected animals. For sympt...  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.