Q. I ejaculate yellow semen without pain. Please help.

Dr. Alexander Davis

I am 18 years old. My semen has been yellow for months until now. I do not eat many spices. I do not have pain when I eject. My urine is normal color without any pain. Is that normal, or should I concern more about it?

#

There is no reason to be worried. Prostate fluid (many people do not know that 90% of the male ejaculate is prostate fluid, just 10% is semen) may sometimes have a yellowish appearance. As long as you do not have any symptoms, this is considered normal.

However, the fact that you know the color of your ejaculate indicates that you suffer from masturbation. I am aware of the fact that nowadays it is considered normal. But it is not. Masturbation can severely distort your sexual arousal cascade and make you impotent (erectile dysfunction) at a very young age. Therefore you need to stop it completely and with no exceptions. Touch your penis for cleaning purposes only.

None, not pathological.

Normal variation of ejaculate color without any symptoms. Masturbation.

Stop masturbation completely.

Any time you want.

|