Senile Xerosis

What causes cyclic itching of the skin in arms and back?

Query: Hi doctor, My grandfather aged 85 years is having a lot of itching on his body. The main areas are his arms and back. There is a lot of inflammation at times and all of a sudden the inflammation increases and then goes down. It appears in cycle. He has been prescribed with the following medicines na...  Read Full »

Dr. Vinay Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have examined the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) as well as carefully noted the details provided. I understand your concerns and will do my best. From the pictures and details, it seems closest to the situation caused by a parasite tha...  Read Full »