Sexual Contact

Is it possible to get pregnant with non-penetrative sex?

Query: Hello doctor, Three months ago, I had intimate contact with a boy and I was dry humping him on top. I felt his penis inside me, but I stopped immediately. Our clothes were on the entire time. I got my period in that month and the next. But, I am late for this month by 13 days. I have taken multiple...  Read Full »

General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I went through your post. You had sex, although non-penetrative three months ago, followed by two periods. So, the possibility of pregnancy due to this encounter is nil, which means that you cannot be pregnant because of that episode. The pregnancy kit test is to be ob...  Read Full »

I have low back pain and frequent urination after sex. Why?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 40 years old and have suffered from bouts of prostatitis a few times. I have not had an intimate life for many years. Now, I am having an intimate life with one person, who is clean as well as I am. After vigorous sex, I am having frequent urination, especially at night. I was wonder...  Read Full »

Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Medical Gastroenterologist, Nephrologist, Pulmonologist, Rheumatologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Yes, your symptoms are consistent with either urinary tract infection (UTI) or prostatic enlargement. In fact, you might have benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) contributing to UTI. The second reason can be sexually transmitted UTI as also said b...  Read Full »

Is pregnancy possible without penetrative sex?

Query: Hi doctor, Is it really possible to get pregnant without penetrating into vagina? We did not have sex. We rubbed the vagina and penis. Her period is late by two days. Is there any chance of getting pregnant?  Read Full »

Dr. Radhakrishnan Nair B

Obstetrician And Gynaecologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Rubbing penis and vagina will not cause pregnancy. But, if it was after ejaculating outside and then rubbing and fingering can allow few sperm to get in. If she is on ovulating day then there is a possibility, though it is rare, it can be considered. So, if ...  Read Full »

What is Zovirax used for?

Query: Hello doctor, Two years back, I had fever and headache. From then I am having gait and muscle pains. After many tests, doctor suggested EBV test. Results are IgG positive and IgM came negative and then gave Zovirax 800. I am shocked as it is a tablet for HIV. Does my EBV report say that I have HIV...  Read Full »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Zovirax (Acyclovir) is actually a medicine for viral infection and your physician is on right lines. Do not worry about that. Not many benefits are seen with Zovirax in infectious mononucleosis (IM) caused by Epstein-Barr virus- EBV, but this is good if indicated. Yes,...  Read Full »

Can you get syphilis from drinking in someone's cup?

Query: Hello doctor, Are there any chances of me getting syphilis by drinking a beverage that someone with syphilis already sipped?  Read Full »

Dr. Kakkar

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No, you will not acquire syphilis just by having a drink sipped by a person with syphilis. Modes of transmission of syphilis are: Commonly through sexual contact. From pregnant mother to child. Through blood transfusion. Moreover, the bacteria causing syphil...  Read Full »

Where to put your penis during sex?

Query: Hello doctor,I recently got married and have a few doubts about intercourse. I am not clear about the vaginal spot. Where should I insert my penis exactly? I had a chat with my partner and she said that it is the spot where the gynecologist tested her uterus when we had a general check-up. Please...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and understand your concerns. The vaginal opening is located at the junction of the upper two thirds and the lower one third between the two soft skins and there you need to insert the penis while having intercourse. Position matters but it is not ab...  Read Full »

Kindly suggest treatment for penis fissures

Query: Hello doctor,Under the left side tip of the penis, where the head curves to the shaft, I have a small fissure that opens up when I have intercourse. This recurring cut heals completely but, recurs every month for the past year. I am uncircumcised and have no STD, infection or inflammation, just this...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It may have occurred due to sexual trauma. If possible, send me images so that I can suggest accordingly. Revert with more information to a urologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/urologist  Read Full »

What are the chances of HIV transmission through oral sex?

Query: Hi doctor, 27 days ago I had protected sex with a girl, whom I knew only for 5 days and it was the first time. Also, we had oral sex also. During oral sex, I had no protection. Next day I started having pain on my testicles and my stomach. I was feeling weak the whole time, and after a week I gave ...  Read Full »

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Family Physician, General Practitioner, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Frequency of sex has nothing to do with E. coli bacteria (Escherichia coli). Prostatitis is very resistant to treat, so it is not necessary that if you have taken treatment, it will not recur. Sometimes, you have to take 4 to 6 months of treatment for prostatitis. This ...  Read Full »

My HIV tests fall under false negative. Do I have HIV?

Query: Hello doctor, My ex-partner had HIV three years ago when I was along with him. But, he informed me regarding this very recently. He did not make me aware of his condition. We were not careful always. After getting to know, I checked on internet about its signs and symptoms and found that I had all o...  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Out of nearly hundred person having sex with HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) positive person, hardly less than one may get infected. The chances of acquiring HIV after sexual exposure is less than one percent. I would suggest you to get HIV RT-PCR (real-time polym...  Read Full »

I masturbate a lot.But I do not feel any sexual attraction towards my wife.

Query: Hi, I am a 30 year old male, married for the last one year. We got married in February 2014 and because of job, we used to stay in different locations for the first 6 months. From last September we have been staying together. My wife is a good looking, well educated, smart girl and I adore my wife a...  Read Full »

Dr. Shazia Anjum

Family Physician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist

Answer: Hello,  Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern, both of you need to do a few things, especially you. You must stop watching porn movies, in those movies nothing is real, they take drugs to increase everything in them. And you must stop masturbating frequently since you are living tog...  Read Full »