Q. How to cure sexual dysfunction in males?

Dr. Purushottam Sah

I am having sexual problems, and I have taken many medicines till now, but nothing helped me. I have premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction, and nightfall. It all started around eight years ago, and with care and some research, I was able to delay them. I stopped masturbating, and my nightfall stopped for a month. After watching romantic movies, I had a dream and nightfall the next day. I started masturbation again and stopped after a few days, but I am still facing issues. I took Shilajit gold and other medications, which helped me, but it started giving me blisters in my hand; hence I stopped it. What should I do?

#

Welcome to iciniq.com.

Erection problems can be due to lifestyle factors like taking alcohol, smoking, or being overweight. It may also be due to any major illness or due to some medicines. Often it can be due to stress, anxiety, or due to blood abnormalities for which you need to do blood tests such as hemoglobin test, total count (TC), differential count (DC), fasting sugar, prolactin, TSH (Thyroid-stimulating hormone), and testosterone. Walking half an hour daily will help. If you are in some office job, then every half hour, get up from your chair and walk around for five minutes; it will help circulation in the penis. Quick discharge or premature ejaculation is very common and is usually not associated with any disease but may be due to anxiety. Sometimes, however, there may be problems with the prostate gland and thyroid hormone. Most often, it is a chronic problem, and you have to take medicines off and on. You can learn to control quick discharge by doing this exercise- pull your muscles that you pull at the end of urination for a few seconds, then release. Repeat this several times daily. Another is the stop-start technique- when you feel that you are going to ejaculate, stop the sexual stimulation and divert your mind, the penis will relax, after sometime start the stimulation again and repeat the procedure. Over a few months, you will gradually increase your ejaculation time. Masturbation and nightfall are common and normal. Whenever the balloon containing semen is full, semen needs to come out by an act of sex, masturbation, or nightfall. It is not a disease, does not cause physical problems, and usually needs no treatment. But if it is troublesome, then you can take medicine for some time. Also, do not give any importance to the advertisement that mentions that nightfall causes health problems or destroys life. Involve in games, study, work, and avoid porn. You can be treated with proper medicine.

|