Q. I get pleasurable sensations when I mentally concentrate on my clitoris. Is it due to nerve damage?

Dr. J N Naidu
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 14, 2020 and last reviewed on: Aug 01, 2020
Hello :)
Whenever i mentally concentrate too hard on clitoral area,I feel a very mild pleasurable sensation and kind of tingles which feel good.I don't watch porn or masturbate and habe sexual thoughts in my mind while MENTALLY feeling my clit,I know that 'concentrating on clit mentally' doesn't make sense but what I'm trying to say is that I don't physically stimulate my clit sexually.I just concenterate on the presence if clitoris and get mild pleasure or tingles.
I was wondering if this is a symptom of nerve damage? Besides that,no pain in clitoris or itching,burning,smelly discharge,fever etc.
My past history: I USED to masturbate months ago.
My menstrual history: I got a 40 day cycle last time with very balanced periods but idk about now.Overall,my periods are irregular which i think is normal at age 13(I started getting periods at age 9)

Dr. J N Naidu

Family Physician General Practitioner
#

Sex is both physical and psychological.These two are intertwined.With out mental thought the act can not be initiated. Thoughts about sex cause hormonal changes and floow of blood will increase to sexual organs like vagina,clitoris,breasts,penis and increase flow of blood cause secretions in vagina in case of girls and secretions in penis in boys.This is a perfectly normal process and physiological.Masturbation with mild massage once in a while does not cause any problem.

You rest assured there is no nerve damage. Irregular periods are common at this age.Thinking about clitoris,vagina,penis is common in teenagers because of hormonal and physical changes.You are normal like anyother girl.

Normal

Nil

Nil

Normal

Nil

Nil

Nil

|