Shampooing

How to get rid of hair fall and gray hair?

Query: Hi doctor, I have increased hair fall and gray hair. I also did home remedies like amla, reetha, and shikakai.  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for writing, and I understand your concern. Such hair changes can be due to inadequate diet and vitamin deficiencies, mostly vitamin B7 deficiency. Another reason can be applying different types of shampoo and washing hair frequently. Since when do you hav...  Read Full »

Is my hair fall due to shampooing daily and dandruff?

Query: Hello doctor,I have had a dandruff problem for very long. So, I started shampooing my hair every day. Even then skipping even a single day of shampooing leaves my hair full of dirt and makes it completely oily. And an itchy scalp is always there no matter what I do. I have started losing a lot of ha...  Read Full »

Dr. Rabia

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you have told, you have a dandruff problem and oily scalp that is seborrheic dermatitis which can be mild or can be severe. And yes hair can fall due to dandruff problem. I will suggest a few things for this. For proper hair growth ensure proper diet with Vitamins...  Read Full »

I am a 20 year old who already has few strands of white hair. How can I stop this?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 20 year old. I have 20 to 25 strands of white hair. Can I stop this? Which oil is best to prevent white hair? Which shampoo do you suggest? What is the right way to use the oil and shampoo?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Try these things to control further graying of hair. Add raisins, figs and curry leaves to your diet. Use Mahabhringraj oil for your hair. Take coconut oil and add lemon juice to it and apply it on your scalp. After one hour, wash with a...  Read Full »

My daughter has hair fall and lice. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, My daughter is 6 years old. All of a sudden, she has hair fall. I then noticed that she has lice eggs on her scalp. How to avoid the lice and hair fall? Please give me some suggestions.  Read Full »

Cardiologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Head lice is a probable cause for hair loss. You can apply Permethrin cream rinse 1 %, which will be available over the counter. Prior to application, wash hair with a conditioner-free shampoo, rinse with water and towel dry. Apply a sufficient amount of cream rinse to...  Read Full »