Shirodhara

Is there a cure for ADEM in ayurveda?

Query: Hi doctor, My height is 177 cm and my weight is 94 kg. Before four months I was diagnosed with acute demyelinating encephalomyelitis (ADEM), which is an autoimmune disease. My hands and legs did not work at that time. I have consulted a neurologist for the treatment of the same. The MRI scan of brai...  Read Full »

Dr. Raman Kaushik

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). ADEM is an autoimmune disorder characterized by inflammation of brain and spinal cord. In this disorder, our body's protective mechanism that is immunity system will stand against the b...  Read Full »

My mood changes from time to time. Is this schizophrenia?

Query: Hi doctor, I am getting tingling sensation in my head and my perception changes. Sometimes I feel fine but sometime depressed and anxious. This process goes on in a cycle and I feel very difficult to continue my life like this. I do not have any motivation and there is no sense of pleasure. I am alw...  Read Full »

Dr. Revathi Sundaramurthy

Ayurveda Specialist, Yoga Specialist, Nutritionist, Dietician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You need not worry by diagnosing yourself. Kindly answer the questions given below. What is your age and profession? How about your family? What is your hobby? Are you on any medication now? How is your sleep and day-to-day activities? Do you get any illusion? Revert ba...  Read Full »

Shall I get ayurvedic massage to remove toxins from the body?

Query: Hi doctor, Does Ayurvedic massage help to remove toxins from the tissues? Do they help to remove toxins from the body through the skin? Which organs are used to eliminate the toxins from the body?  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ayurvedic massage loosens the toxins from the body, and by a steam bath, it will get eliminated from the body in the form of sweat. The therapy used to remove toxins from the body is called panchakarma which includes five procedures. First one is called Vamana karma whi...  Read Full »

How can we manage insomnia by ayurveda treatment?

Query: Hi doctor, I am suffering from insomnia for a few years. I had also taken some sleeping pills. Now I am willing to take Ayurveda treatment. Please suggest.   Read Full »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Insomnia is a disorder of sleeplessness. There are several causes that cause this condition like stress, anxiety, disturbed lifestyle, disturbed sleeping routine or other medical conditions. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and procedures. Pancha...  Read Full »