Q. I am 19 years old and my penis is very small in size. Is there any treatment for penis enlargement?

I am 19 years old, and I am concerned about the size of my penis. My penis is very short in length and girth compared to the average size. I have read articles on the internet regarding this. As a teenager, I am undergoing bullying and peer pressure. So I request you to give me a solution as soon as possible.

#

May I know the exact size of your erected penis?

Length of my penis is 10.5 cm and its girth is 8.5 cm.

#

Kindly investigate your serum testosterone and serum luteinizing hormone levels. Length and girth can only be increased if these levels are low. But for individuals with normal testosterone levels, there is no medically proven treatment for increasing the length and girth of the penis. On erection, the average size varies from 3.5 inches to 5.5 inches, and the average vaginal size is also between 3 to 4 inches. So any erected penis of size more than 2.5 inches will be able to satisfy both partners. So orgasm in both the partners is independent of the size, girth, and length of the penis. Thinking about penis size is a common feature of Dhat syndrome and is prevalent in some parts of the world due to widespread myths regarding sex, semen, and sexual organs. So my advice is to decrease your weight, do regular exercise, drink lots of water, and regular meditation can do wonders in sexual life. For increasing stamina, you can take tablet Tentex Royal or tablet Staminex once daily. I hope it helps. If you have any other questions, please do not hesitate to ask. Regards.

Thanks for the reply, doctor,

Is there any medicine or treatment for penis enlargement? Is there any possibility? As a teenager, I am very much concerned about it.

#

Kindly investigate your serum testosterone and serum luteinizing hormone levels. If there is any deficiency, then you may require medication. Thank you.

|