Q. I have a small penis. Can you help to increase the penis size?

Answered by
Dr. Raveendran S. R
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
This is a premium question & answer published on May 13, 2021

Hi doctor,

I have a small penis, and when not erect, the foreskin covers the penis entirely. Can you please help me with my concern?



Welcome to

I can understand your concern. Kindly check the size of your penis with a scale or share pictures with a scale next to the penis, and only erect penis size matters.

Many Research says the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. Few studies recommend a flaccid penis length of fewer than 1.6 inches or an erect penis of fewer than 3 inches for treatment.

1. Surgeries like liposuction around the pubic bone, skin graft, inflatable penile prosthetics are helpful if the size is less than 3 inches.

To increase the size of your penis, you can try the following:

2. Jelqing exercises: Jelqing is a natural way of exercise to increase the size of the penis in which a hand-over-hand rolling motion is made to move blood to the head of your penis. You should stretch it like milking. It is a safe method but can cause pain, irritation, or scar tissue formation if you do it too often or aggressively.

3. Stretching Method: It involves attaching a stretcher or extender device to the penis traction device and the penis to exert gentle tension.

4.Use DND penis enlargement pump once a morning after or before bath. Vacuum pumps draw blood into the penis, making it swell. They are used for treating erectile dysfunction. A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to fewer firm erections.

5.Labolia O-Long cream once a day massage before bath for three months

If you need any help, contact me.

Was this answer helpful?


Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!

Related Questions:
Penis is small and thin. Are there any medicines or surgeries for growth of penis?

.. your serum testosterone and serum luteinizing hormone level, length and girth can only be increased if these levels are low. But, in those individuals in whom the testosterone level is normal, let me tell you one thing that, there is no medically ...   Read full

My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

.. of the penis has no role in sexual intercourse. If your erection is normal, then stop worrying about the size. If you are not able to move the foreskin freely over the tip, then this should be evaluated by a surgeon. This could be due to phimosis...   Read full

I used a vibrator on my penis and now my penis is shrunk and damaged. Please help.

.. long are you using the vibrator and why? Was it prescribed by a doctor? Occasional use should not cause any problem. I suggest you take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one hour before sexual activity. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or he...   Read full

Also Read Answers From:

ideaComprehensive Medical Second Opinion.Submit your Case

Also Read

Monkeypox Virus - Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, Complications, and Prevention
Monkeypox is a zoonotic viral disease. This virus got its name as it was first noticed in laboratory monkeys in the late...  Read more»
Tomato Fever - Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Prevention
Tomato fever is an unidentified and fast-spreading type of viral infection seen in young children. Scroll down to know m...  Read more»
Histrionic Personality Disorder - Causes, Signs, Symptoms, Diagnosis and Treatment
Histrionic personality disorder causes variations in the thinking ability of a person. Read this article to know more.  Read more»

Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a Sexologist Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.

Disclaimer: No content published on this website is intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek advice from your physician or other qualified healthcare providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website. Read our Editorial Process to know how we create content for health articles and queries.