Q. I have a small penis. Can you help to increase the penis size?

Dr. Raveendran S. R

I have a small penis, and when not erect, the foreskin covers the penis entirely. Can you please help me with my concern?

#

I can understand your concern. Kindly check the size of your penis with a scale or share pictures with a scale next to the penis, and only erect penis size matters.

Many Research says the average length of a flaccid penis is 3.61 inches, while the average length of an erect penis is 5.16 inches. Few studies recommend a flaccid penis length of fewer than 1.6 inches or an erect penis of fewer than 3 inches for treatment.

1. Surgeries like liposuction around the pubic bone, skin graft, inflatable penile prosthetics are helpful if the size is less than 3 inches.

To increase the size of your penis, you can try the following:

2. Jelqing exercises: Jelqing is a natural way of exercise to increase the size of the penis in which a hand-over-hand rolling motion is made to move blood to the head of your penis. You should stretch it like milking. It is a safe method but can cause pain, irritation, or scar tissue formation if you do it too often or aggressively.

3. Stretching Method: It involves attaching a stretcher or extender device to the penis traction device and the penis to exert gentle tension.

4.Use DND penis enlargement pump once a morning after or before bath. Vacuum pumps draw blood into the penis, making it swell. They are used for treating erectile dysfunction. A vacuum pump can make a penis look larger temporarily. But using one too often or too long can damage elastic tissue in the penis, leading to fewer firm erections.

5.Labolia O-Long cream once a day massage before bath for three months

If you need any help, contact me.

|