Q. Is it safe to take unbranded herbal tablets for short and curved penis?

Dr. Alka
Published on Aug 06, 2018

I am 23 years old male. I have a short and curved penis. My penis full erection state is 12 to 13 cm, 4.7 to 5.1 inches, and the curvature is towards the left side. I went to a local sex clinic, and he suggested me an unbranded ayurvedic tablet. Is it safe to take tablets for penis enlargement and to cure penis curvature? Or Is there any other way to increase my penis length and to cure the bend? I used to masturbate before. But I stopped it now because of my small penis. I am losing my confidence level on everything. Please, suggest me a permanent solution for penis enlargement and curvature.

Dr. Alka

#

I have gone through the attachment (attachment removed to protect patient identity). First of all, there is no medicine to increase the size of the penis. It is not a muscle. Medications are available to treat erectile dysfunction and other problems. The size of the penis after erection should be between 4 to 6 inches, and the extent you have mentioned falls under the standard category. So there is no need to worry about the size.

Your next concern is about curvature. The mild curvature is not a big problem. It can be present in many people. I cannot tell you exactly about it. So for that, you can visit a nearby urologist or a reputed ayurveda physician or any general physician so that he can examine you clinically and guide you appropriately. Do not take any random medicine in the name of ayurvedic medicine. You are almost normal except about one concern, so for that visit your physician. There is no need to lose confidence without any reason.

For more information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

Can a vibrator damage and shrink my penis?

Query: Hello doctor,I used a vibrator on my penis for 30 to 40 minutes and the result is that the hardness of my penis is gone and the length reduced a lot. Now, I am unable to have sex with my partner. Can you tell me any medicine for recovering from this situation and make my penis as it was before?  Read Full »

Penis is small and thin. Are there any medicines or surgeries for growth of penis?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 27 year old unmarried male and my penis size is too small and thin. In the normal position, it is 3 inches, when it gets strong it is 4 inches. Are there any medicines or surgeries for the growth of penis? Also, my penis is not getting strong even when I am in sex mood. When I ...  Read Full »

My penis has a narrow opening as the lower attachment is not broken down. Please help.

Query: Hello doctor, I have a 5.5-inch penis but it has a narrow opening because the front lower attachment is not broken down. I am 21 years old. Please advice about it. Also, tell me if with any treatment my penis length can be increased.  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now