Q. I am continuously taking Nilavarai choornam. Is there any side effect in taking this choornam?

Answered by Dr. Arul Amuthan and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Side Effect Of Nilavarai Choornam or Laxative? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am continuously taking Nilavarai choornam. Is there any side effect in taking this choornam?

I am continuously taking Nilavarai choornam (2 grams after food in the night). I have been taking this for the past 2 years. Is there any side effect in taking this choornam?