Side Effects Of Liposuction

What could be the possible side effects of liposuction?

Query: Hi doctor, I underwent liposuction on my lower leg three months ago and got a blister. Later it got infected, and the skin color turned black. My doctor dug a hole to remove the infection, and it is leaking a clear and bloody liquid, he keeps stitching it, but it keeps opening. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Prince Hp

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It happens because of a minimal infection at the site. Diabetes and smoking will prolong the healing time, and the treatment is regular debridement of wound edges and dressing the wound along with antibiotics daily. If the wound does not heal, you can get skin gr...  Read Full »