Q. Kindly suggest medication to improve my skin complexion.

Dr. Snehal Laul

My complexion is breaking out terribly. I used to take the antibiotic Adoxa, which cleared up my skin completely with no side effects. Is there a way to have this prescription?

#

You can use Nadibact cream in the daytime, Epiduo gel at night for 15 days (on pimples). Apply for 30 minutes and then wash off gently. If there is no irritation, you can keep it overnight and wash it off the next day.

Take tablet Doxycycline 100 mg once a day after dinner for 15 days and D Acne face wash twice daily for 15 days.

Do you scratch or rub the lesion excessively? Are you a diabetic? Do you pop or prick the pimples?

Where do I find these medicines?

#

These you will get in the nearby medical pharmacy.

Use Nadibact (Nadifloxacin cream) at daytime for 15 days, Epiduo gel (a combination of 0.1 percent Adapalene and 2.5 percent Benzoyl peroxide) at night for 15 days. Take tablet Doxycycline 100 mg once a day after dinner for 15 days. It should not be used for a too long period. Discontinue after two weeks.

Use Photostable sunscreen daily at 9 AM, 12 and 3 PM for two months. Moisturize your skin daily immediately after bath. Use Venusia moisturizer or Cetaphil moisturizing lotion. Use mild soap like Cetaphil soap or Dove or Pears for bath.

Avoid scratching or rubbing lesions. Also, avoid popping or pricking of pimples as it may cause secondary bacterial infection and deep scars.

Is your skin type oily, or dry, or combination?

|