Skin Changes Over Breast

Suggest some solutions for dryness and skin issues on my breasts for a last few days.

Query: Hello doctor, I noticed some dryness and skin issues on both my breast over the last few days. I am currently taking tablet Sertraline 150 mg. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Dhepe Snehal Laul

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. It is eczematous dermatitis. I suggest you follow the steps below, 1. Apply Motium cream (Mometasone cream) at night for ten days. 2. Apply Cetaphil moisturizing lotion two to three times daily and immediately after bath for te...  Read Full »

Why is the color of skin under breast weird?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old. About three days ago, I could see that the color of skin under my breast was weird. It does not hurt or itch. It is only on my left breast and on my right breast there is only like five small spots. I am very scared what it might be.   Read Full »

Dr. Sushil Kakkar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is a possibility of pityriasis versicolor. Pityriasis versicolor is a superficial fungal infection caused by Malassezia furfur. The infection is more common in hot and humid weather conditions, which favor the growth of the fungus. Clinically, it present...  Read Full »

Started noticing milky discharge from the breast. What could cause this?

Query: Hello doctor, A while ago, I started noticing milky discharge from my breast, the discharge continued for about three months. After two months I started to develop red burning rashes on my breast. The rash first appeared as a single ringworm like red rashes on my breast and no improvement for two d...  Read Full »

Dr. Sree Gouri. S. R

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. Milk secretion in nonpregnant women is galactorrhea that can occur due to causes like increased prolactin levels in the body, prolactinomas, continuous usage of antacid like drugs, etc. Rubbing of clothes to the nipple can also lead to ...  Read Full »

Please explain about the physical findings and pathophysiology observed in breast cancer.

Query: Hi doctor, What are the physical findings seen in breast cancer? Please explain about the pathophysiology observed in breast cancer.  Read Full »

Dr. Shravana Kumar Chinnikatti

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. These are the physical findings found in breast cancer. There can be a painless lump or a change in breast size, skin changes, nipple inversion, nipple abnormalities or discharge, and axillary lump. The pathophysiology shows damage to DNA, and genetic changes lead to br...  Read Full »