Q. What should I need to do to get rid of my skin infection on my arm?

and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A
Published on Jun 17, 2019

I have a skin infection on my right arm and would like to know what I need to get better.

Cosmetology Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Plastic Surgery – Reconstructive And Cosmetic Venereology
#

How long has it been there? What are the symptoms in it? And any other family member affected?

I have it for a long time. It is Itchy, and then I scratch it. Nobody else infected in my family. Is this dermatitis?

#

Looking like pyoderma gangrenosum, I would advise you to go biopsy in order to confirm the diagnosis. Nevertheless, you can use Mupirocin ointment twice daily. I hope it helps. If you have any other question please do not hesitate to contact us

What can be done for wrinkled skin on back of right palm?

Query: Hello doctor, The back of my right palm has gotten very wrinkly over the last couple of months. It looks like a 50-year-old's hand. Do not know what the reason could be. I have attached photos of my palm. There are also certain burn marks on my palm as hot milk spilled over it last week. Let me kno...  Read Full »

Why is my anal area always moist?

Query: Hello doctor,My anal area is always moist. What could be the reason? I am 26 years old, female.  Read Full »

Why is my T-zone very dry?

Query: Hello doctor, The skin on my face is extremely dry. It becomes dry in patches, and I have to moisturize it 3 to 4 times to stop it from itching and hurting. It has always been a problem, but it has worsened over the last few months. The skin on my cheeks is quite red, and my T-zone is very dry. Any...  Read Full »