Q. Which clothing is bad for health?

Dr. Sunil Sekhri

What are the clothing items that are low-key bad for your health? A rundown of items of clothing that are actually bad for your health like some shapewear, unsupportive flats, jeans that are too tight, etc.

#

HelIo,

I will explain about skin-tight clothes like jeans. First they cause excessive sweating which might lead to frequent folliculitis and fungal skin infections. Secondly, if they are very tight and have Lycra in them it can lead to vascular compromise. Thirdly, if the fabric is rough they may abrade the skin.

Shapewear can be harmful if worn for a prolonged period.

|