Skin Lightening Agent

What does coarsened echotexture in liver ultrasound mean?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a wheatish complexion. Can you please suggest if I can use Kojivit cream for skin lightening?  Read Full »

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can use Kojivit gel (Kojic acid) safely daily. But, it only removes extra tan from your skin. You can try using a Glycolic acid based face wash for better results of skin lightening. Make sure that you apply sunscreen every 5-6 hours. You can also g...  Read Full »

Which lotion can be applied to get a fairer skin?

Query: Hello doctor, Please I need advice on which body lotion to apply on my skin. I have a little fair complexion with dry skin. But I love to lightning up more and also have soft, smooth, and silky skin.  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For the dry skin, first of all, I suggest you rule out hypothyroidism by serum TSH estimation and free T4 estimation. If no specific cause like thyroid is present, then you can use lotion over your dry skin. You can use Nivea or Cetaphil like moisturizing lotion ove...  Read Full »

Is It Safe To Use Iv Glutathione To Get Lighter Skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I had very dark complexion in the past. But after consuming antioxidants like Vitamin C, E, Glutathione and Alpha Lipoic Acid my skin has lightened up about two to three shades. It has been very helpful but I still need to get lighter. Is it safe for me to get IV Glutathione? I have he...  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Injectable Glutathione is not FDA approved. Still, it is used by many people to reduce the skin tone by two to three shades. It is a once-a-week injection for four weeks, then once in two weeks for four weeks. If there is no response after three to four sessions the...  Read Full »

Hydroquinone creams are giving me only temporary skin lightening. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, My skin tone is dusky. One year ago, I started using Hydroquinone cream. After three to four months, I stopped using it, but then, my face started to become dark again. After a month, I started to use this cream again and then stopped. I want to make my skin healthy and have a clear c...  Read Full »

Dr. Rashmi Singh

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The long-term use of Hydroquinone can cause permanent discoloration called exogenous ochronosis, especially on persons with a dusky skin. The use of any skin lightening agents gives results only till it is being used. For a healthy skin tone, start applying sunscreen e...  Read Full »

Can you please suggest any skin lightening cream?

Query: Hello doctor, Can you please suggest any good skin lightening cream not such that like magical whitening but I meant for healthy skin and color does not matter that much. I have heard about the Golite cream. How is it? Can it be used like other fairness creams? I want to use, Clin shine cream which...  Read Full »

Dr. Yeshwanth Kumar

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Start using sunscreen twice daily morning and afternoon over the full face. You can use this cream Clinshine (Hydroquinone, Mometasone, Tretinoin) cream daily at night or else you can go for Rejuglow (Glycolic acid, Salicylic acid, etc.) cream. Take Limcee 500 mg (Vitam...  Read Full »

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sangeeth Kumar

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Restreta (Glutathione, Collagen, and L-cysteine) contains Glutathione which is an antioxidant. It effectively prevents melanin synthesis in the skin which helps in skin lightening. It is available in oral and injection form. Oral capsules do not produce much of a cha...  Read Full »

Which product is safe for my skin to look lighter?

Query: Hi doctor,I would like to know how and which product is safe for my skin to look lighter. My facial skin does not look like how it used to, and I do not like it. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Ashwini V Swamy

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After 30 years, skin starts to lose its elasticity, and during winter because of dryness, skin looks dull. I would suggest you try: Vitamin C serum - it is a good antioxidant and anti-aging medicine. Apply to the whole face in the morning. A good sunscreen with ...  Read Full »

I need a skin lightening cream made with natural ingredients. Please advice.

Query: Hello doctor, I would like to make a personal skin lightening cream for myself that is 100% natural and contains ingredients such as potatoes, lemon, aloe vera, turmeric. I would like a further make it extremely potent and strong and other natural ingredients to be added. I need your expertise on th...  Read Full »

Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla

Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understood you are skeptical using some chemicals on your skin. So for you, I can very confidently suggest Crystal Tomato skin clarity cream (depigmentation cream), which is almost chemical-free and made from botanicals. It has been clinically proven to be effecti...  Read Full »