Q. I need a skin lightening cream made with natural ingredients. Please advice.

Dr. Stuti Khare Shukla

I would like to make a personal skin lightening cream for myself that is 100% natural and contains ingredients such as potatoes, lemon, aloe vera, turmeric. I would like a further make it extremely potent and strong and other natural ingredients to be added. I need your expertise on this. Please kindly let me know if this would be possible along with the concentrations of each.

#

I understood you are skeptical using some chemicals on your skin. So for you, I can very confidently suggest Crystal Tomato skin clarity cream (depigmentation cream), which is almost chemical-free and made from botanicals.

It has been clinically proven to be effective in skin lightening.

It is made from natural extracts of tomatoes.

It is a very popular cream in some countries for skin lightening. We are using it in our practice and seeing wonderful results.

You need to apply it twice a day for three months to see visible results on skin tone.

For more information consult a cosmetologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cosmetologist

|