Q. How to get rid of the rashes which exist even after medications?

Answered by Dr. Payal Chauhan and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Skin Rashes or Antibiotics? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have these rashes appearing in my inner thigh and body, and they started small and now has spread across 60 % of my body. I went to my local general physician and was given antibiotics, but that did not help. I was also given Dermol 500 lotion, Betnovate RD cream and Lyclear dermal cream to no avail. It is probably more comfortable if I send you the picture as it is very annoying. It is not painful, but it is spreading to my buttocks, inner thighs near my penis, both arms and body rib. What could it be?