Welcome to icliniq.com.
I need to know some history before giving an appropriate diagnosis.
- Did you have a fever before this rash?
- Do you have a sore throat?
- Is it only on one leg or both legs?
- Any burning while micturition?
- Any history of joint or abdominal pain?
- Are the lesions blanchable?
I suggest you to do following investigations:
- CBP (complete blood picture).
- ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate).
- ASO (antistreptolysin) titers.
- CUE (complete urine examination).
I suggest using Eumosone (Clobetasone) cream for local application, twice daily for two weeks. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her, and start using the medicine after their consent. Take bed rest for two days, and elevate your legs above the head level by keeping a pillow under the legs while sleeping.