Skin Sagging

How to improve skin elasticity?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 43-year-old female who is 4.11 feet tall and weighs about 65 kg. I have now lost my skin elasticity. I searched online and realized that this is because of less collagen. Should I take collagen capsules, and for how many days? Or what to do? Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use Ahaglow (Aloe vera, Glycolic acid, and Vitamin E) face wash twice daily for 20 days. Tablet Limcee (Vitamin C) 500 mg once in a day for 30 days. Photostable sunscreen daily for 20 days at 9 AM, 12 PM, and 3 PM. Do you have dull skin? Do you have loose skin? D...  Read Full »

How to treat saggy skin with pores?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 26 years and 8 months old, healthy male. I have attached a picture. My concern is I have a bit thin and softer skin only on the face since my childhood, but it is always all toned and nice and fresh. Still, for the last few months, I have noticed that my cheeks around the nose ar...  Read Full »

Dr. Shaunak Patel

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from an oily skin. You need Spongy-Sal (Salicylic acid) facewash. Apply to the face and do not rub too much. Enlarged pores are the result of increased oil secretion. Use Sebonac gel (Salicylic acid) at night over cheek area pores. Drink more water (fo...  Read Full »

How to control skin sagging and fine lines in the face?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 39 years old. My skin became dull and sagging. I always had dark circles, but now my eyes look sunken and skin especially around the eyes has become dry, loose, and fine lines are appearing. My hemoglobin level is 11 g/dL. I have no other health issues, and I had a baby two year...  Read Full »

Dr. Snehal Laul

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Use Nexglow cream at night for 20 days or Kojic cream at night for 20 days (on dark circles). Take tablet Limcee 500 mg once daily for 30 days. Use Ahaglow face wash twice daily for 20 days. Wash your face gently. For skin rejuvenation, other options are chemical ...  Read Full »

How to correct skin sagging following bariatric sleeve surgery?

Query: Hi doctor, I have gone through the bariatric sleeve surgery before three years. Now,  my stomach skin is sagging. Please advise me what to do.  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you have gone for bariatric surgery, I just want to elaborate the things for better understanding. Skin has to stretch as we move and grow. In the case of weight loss surgery skin shrink and sagged since skin is a incredibly elastic living organ. Attend to your hydr...  Read Full »

Will losing weight help me to get rid of double chin and sagging jawline?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 26 years old. I was looking for a professional opinion on treatments to remove a double chin and saggy area around the jawline and if possible some type of restoration to the cheek area. I have sent some pictures. The first five pictures are recent the other two are taken before fe...  Read Full »

Dr. Vicky Jain

Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have seen your pictures. (attachment removed to protect patient identity). On the detailed analysis of your face, it seems you have a bit of prominence of the jowls. There is no double chin. It seems to be entirely normal but if it worries you, you can go ahead with ...  Read Full »

What is the reason for loosening of facial skin and wrinkles?

Query: Hello doctor, My face is getting loose and there are wrinkles. My weight is 55 kg but after my third delivery, this problem is increasing day by day. My body structure is fine but my face is thin from the chin side. I want to get fat on my face, what should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query. The reason for wrinkles on the face is due to your collagen (elastic tissue which maintains face elasticity) is getting looser, as a result, your skin is becoming loose because collagen is not holding it properly, and sometimes lack of facial fats ...  Read Full »

What can be done for sagged skin in lower abdomen?

Query: Hello doctor,I have sagged skin in lower abs. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Cosmetologist, General Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thank you for sharing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Definitely, the excess fat in the flanks and the sagging skin on the anterior tummy can be removed. We do call the procedure as a mini tummy tuck. That will help you in getting a goo...  Read Full »

Why are my skin holes getting bigger after fat loss therapy?

Query: Hi doctor, After fat loss therapy, my skin holes are getting bigger. Also, I am losing my skin color now. I would like to know whether the machine is stuck to the body. What is the reason for this problem?  Read Full »

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. With your descriptions, it seems that you had undergone bariatric surgery or vibration plate machines to dissolve the fats. In the case of weight loss surgery, the skin shrinks and sagged since skin is an elastic living organ. Because of the loss of elasticity, the skin...  Read Full »

What are the procedures done to reduce the overhanging and sagging skin post weight loss?

Query: Hi doctor, I want to know about body lift surgery procedure. I have lost weight of 50 kilograms. I want to get a full body life. How many surgeries do I need? How are they divided? How much time does it take for recovery?  Read Full »

Dr. Pavan N Murdeshwar

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Post weight loss people go for many procedures to reduce the overhanging and sagging skin all around. Basically, the procedures include, circumferential lower body lift, breast lift, upper roll lift, arms and thigh lift, butt lift and facelift. These can be divided into...  Read Full »