Q. Can I satisfy women sexually if I have a small penis?

I am a 35-year-old male. I have a small penis. It is about 4.3 inches. I am planning to get married soon. I have proposals of taller girls than me, and I have never had sex before. Will it be easy for me to satisfy women who are taller than me? I think women like longer penes. And I am afraid I do not have one. Would you please suggest what I can do about my short penis? I am also planning to have children. Do women more than 30 years have more c-sections and miscarriages? What are the issues of marrying a girl of age 18 to 20 years? Additionally, I had inguinal hernia surgery eight years back, and after surgery, I put on weight. I cannot sit down or do push-ups or any stretches. I feel pain in the treated area. During sex, I can perform a man-on-top position for 5 minutes or less. So will my future wife be satisfied if I do not perform a top position? Are women particular about positions, or does only penetration matter to them? Please give me your opinion on this.

#

Thanks for writing in, and I understand your concern. I would like to tell you that your size is average size and need not worry about it. Size has no role in intercourse. Any size larger than 3.2 inches are considered normal for the average population.

Thank you for your response.

I want to ask you if I could completely satisfy 5.4 or 5.5 feet women? In the long term or for at least the next 15 years, is it good to marry a 5 feet woman? What are the issues with marrying young women, like 18 to 20 years as I am 35 years old? Do sex positions matter to women as I cannot perform certain positions? Would you please clarify my doubts about this?

#

Yes, there shall be no issues. If we consider sensitivity, only the outer 1/3rd or around 2 to 3 cm of the vaginal canal has sensitivity. So to satisfy a woman, even small size is enough. These are just cultural issues and not real issues. So please stop worrying about that. There will not be any issues if your erections are normal. Just maintain good health and stay fit. You will be alright. But yes, more age differences between partners sometimes result in frequent fights because of different thoughts. If you do not enjoy the girl on top, there is no need to get worried unnecessarily. There must be other good options for you.

I hope this answers your questions.

Thank you for your response.

I have another psychological question. I do not believe in any religion. I am not getting a good match for marriages from ordinary people. Now I have decided to go to an orphanage and marry women educated in religious studies. What do you suggest? Can I get a beautiful wife less than 25 years of age in certain orphanages since I cannot find a match for myself? Would you please give me your opinion on this?

#

As long as you can fulfill your roles as a husband, there will be no problem if your wife follows a religion strictly and you are not following it. You should provide good care to your wife and respect her. This is all that matters in any relationship. If you are finding a girl of your choice, that is best for you.

Thank you for your response.

My next question is repetition. Is it challenging to satisfy a fat or bulky woman than a lean, average woman? I have read somewhere that based on the size of genitals, there are three types of women and men. This is the reason I want to marry a girl under 5.2 feet. Would you please suggest the best over this?

#

I request you not to search girls based upon checklist. Just find a decent-looking average-built girl. It does not matter if a girl is obese or lean if you are most faithfully engaged with her. This will itself make sexual intercourse great.

|