Smoking And Oral Health

I have pimples on the side of my tongue that bothers me with pain. What could be the reason?

Query: Hi doctor, I have pimples on the side of my tongue spreading to the backside. They hurt at times. I am worried if it could be oral or tongue cancer. I was told there was no reason to be worried by a doctor. I am here to get a second opinion of what it is and how I can treat it since the pimples on t...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammad Emranul Islam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry for the problems you have. I saw the attached pictures (attachment removed to protect the patient's identity) and the small swellings on the left side of the base of the tongue. But you did not mention how long you have had the pimples. The first thing to ass...  Read Full »