Q. Why do I have the feelings of being judged?

Answered by Dr. Seikhoo Bishnoi and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Social Anxiety Disorder or Depression? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: Why do I have the feelings of being judged?

I am a 33 year old unmarried male. I have become extremely self-conscious and unproductive during the past one year. I do not feel sad, but I feel that I am not good enough. I have become reclusive and feel stupid. Initially, I was a very shy child. Then I become more confident and could make conversation easily with everybody. But now, I feel that I am being judged and so I avoid conversation with most people. Please help.