Sore Eyes

How to treat eyes that are red, sore, and sticky?

Query: Hi doctor, My eyes are red and have red lines for about four months. In the beginning, my eyes were sore when I moved them, and then gradually, the soreness disappeared. I also had a bit of mucus and sticky eyes in the morning. I have applied antibacterial ointments and eye drops, which did not hel...  Read Full »

Dr. Arnab Pal

Eye Care Ophthalmologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since you have already treated your eyes with multiple medications, I recommend sending me pictures of your eyes for the proper diagnosis and correct treatment. Let me have a look before starting any treatment. Thanks.  Read Full »

Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?

Query: Hi doctor, What is a sore eye? Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?  Read Full »

Dr. Swati Totla

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The first thing is, you have to check your eyesight. If it is normal, then this problem is because of some allergy or maybe because of the heat. Sore eye means eyes become dry and red because of less lubrication (less production of tears). I recommend the following pro...  Read Full »