Q. Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?

Dr. Swati Totla

What is a sore eye? Is there any herbal medicine that can cure sore eyes?

Dr. Swati Totla

#

• The first thing is, you have to check your eyesight. If it is normal, then this problem is because of some allergy or maybe because of the heat.
  • Sore eye means eyes become dry and red because of less lubrication (less production of tears).
  • I recommend the following procedure. Soak 1 tablespoon of Triphala powder in one cup of water for 4 to 6 hours. Then, filter with a dry cotton swab and divide the water content into two equal parts. Take that clear water in a flat plate and blink your eyes in that for 20 times. Change the water for the other eye.
  • I suggest you Yashtimadhu powder, half tablespoon along with honey daily night. Also, I suggest you 1 tablespoon of the Triphala ghrita daily morning along with a half cup of warm milk.
  • Also, use of Itone eye drops (ayurveda product) daily for around two times in three months would be beneficial.

For further information consult an ayurveda specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/ayurveda-specialist

|