Q. I get sore throat in the morning with blocked nose during the day. Please help.

Dr. Zirwa Sarfraz

I am having a sore throat in the morning and partial blockage of one of the nostrils during day time. There is some amount of nose coming out when pushed heavily. Please help.

#

It could just be seasonal allergies. Do you have any fever, cough, headache with it as well?

If you are not experiencing any of the above-mentioned symptoms then just do gargles with warm water with salt and preferably with Enziclor mouthwash (or any other antibacterial and antiinflammatory mouthwash). It will help soothe your throat hopefully. Try to use it at least once or twice everyday. You can also use mouth sprays like Benzol and throat sprays before sleeping.

For your nasal congestion and blockage, you can use Xynosine (Xylometazoline) nasal drops, it helps to relieve the blockage. You can also take tablet Telfast (Fexofenadine) 120 mg one tablet before going to bed. It is an antihistamine that will help your flu or blockage.

Please try these and follow up with me in 1-2 days.

| 
1 out of 1 likes