Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is an abnormal mass in your parotid gland which is mostly pleomorphic adenoma (attachment removed to protect patient identity). An adenoma is a benign type of salivary gland tumor. Histological examination is ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Aggarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After seeing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can tell you the following. You have pharyngitis, and your tonsils are inflamed. The foreign body sensation in the throat is due to a post- ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms of aural fullness or plugging of ears can occur due to acute otitis media most crucial cause for which is eustachian tube edema secondary to allergic or acute rhinosinusitis. Did you have symptoms of ... View thread »

Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading your symptoms and looking at your photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is suggesting of chronic pharyngitis with chronic tonsillitis. The whitish spots over your tonsils are the ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears more like a cyst within the tonsillar tissue. If no symptoms then we can leave it as it is. But since you have pain with congestion and cobblestone appearance of the posterior pharyngeal wall, I suggest you take ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There does appear to be a radiolucent shadow in that upper molar area. But we need to correlate the findings with your symptoms. What are your symptoms ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your symptoms seem to suggest that you are suffering from allergy. Levocet M (Levocetirizine and Montelukast) is given for the same purpose. It is true that the medicine should be taken for a few months regularly. It ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are having sensorineural hearing loss. It is in early stage and mild. So, you are having pulsation in the ear. Another important thing is bilateral Bell's palsy. It is not common. Having facial palsy is ... View thread »

Dr. Fazil   Shajahan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the reports you have uploaded (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it seems that your child has an acute middle ear infection which is very common in kids until the age of six years. It usually ... View thread »

Dr. VIKRAM  VEL
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I feel a naso and otoendoscopy is first necessary to confirm the diagnosis. The condition is not dangerous unless it leads to some middle ear problem. If you can manage by doing a manoeuvre like how you described, it ... View thread »