Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you please send me pictures of your throat and of the prescription of the surgery done before? I feel you have recurrent follicular tonsillitis, and you got peritonsillar abscess for the same reason. Chronic throat ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and read every detail you wrote. I must commend you for the detailed and chronological description of your problem. Like you predicted, ... View thread »

Dr. A.K.Srivastava
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You are likely to have granular pharyngitis. It may be secondary to sinusitis or chronic tonsillitis. You should consult your ENT doctor for a thorough examination and necessary investigations ... View thread »

Dr. Alok  Rathi
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Those represent the cobblestone appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall and it is in early stage. There is nothing to worry. Such appearance of posterior pharyngeal wall is usually seen in chronic allergic pharyngitis ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There is an abnormal mass in your parotid gland which is mostly pleomorphic adenoma (attachment removed to protect patient identity). An adenoma is a benign type of salivary gland tumor. Histological examination is ... View thread »

Dr. Priyanka  Aggarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. After seeing the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity), I can tell you the following. You have pharyngitis, and your tonsils are inflamed. The foreign body sensation in the throat is due to a post- ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms of aural fullness or plugging of ears can occur due to acute otitis media most crucial cause for which is eustachian tube edema secondary to allergic or acute rhinosinusitis. Did you have symptoms of ... View thread »

Dr. Baidya Nath Majhi
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After reading your symptoms and looking at your photo (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it is suggesting of chronic pharyngitis with chronic tonsillitis. The whitish spots over your tonsils are the ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It appears more like a cyst within the tonsillar tissue. If no symptoms then we can leave it as it is. But since you have pain with congestion and cobblestone appearance of the posterior pharyngeal wall, I suggest you take ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. There does appear to be a radiolucent shadow in that upper molar area. But we need to correlate the findings with your symptoms. What are your symptoms ... View thread »