Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Air humidifiers are of various types and not all of them are useful for someone suffering from tonsillitis. And also, tonsillitis requires gargling of warm water mixed with salt. Salt water gargling helps reduce pain, ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you please send me pictures of your throat and of the prescription of the surgery done before? I feel you have recurrent follicular tonsillitis, and you got peritonsillar abscess for the same reason. Chronic throat ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the pictures (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and read every detail you wrote. I must commend you for the detailed and chronological description of your problem. Like you predicted, ... View thread »

Dr. Vinay  S Bhat
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A chronic throat irritation with an enlargement of lingual tonsils that feel like sores in the back of your tongue, foreign body sensation in the lower part of the throat and recurrent ear pain are usually symptoms of ... View thread »

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the picture, I can see a slightly congested posterior pharyngeal wall along with tonsillar region (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The bumps you are referring to are small tonsillar cysts which ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not MRSA at all. It is a staphylococcal infection (attachment removed to protect ptient identity ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long you have been having this problem? As per the picture, it has been there on only one cord. If it is early stages, conservative management can be tried. Did your doctor tell you about it? One month ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Does the giddiness last for long? Is it only momentary? Is it spinning or weakness? Is there any hearing deficit ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cauterized site you have mentioned might be infected as you said. 1. The best treatement now in this situation is take a sterile swab and touch the swab with the pus and send it for culture and sensitivity, it ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you want to know if your tonsil and sinus problems are related. Yes. Recurrent post nasal drip due to sino-nasal infection or chronic sinusitis can cause local infection in the tonsils which make the ... View thread »