Medical Advice on "Otolaryngology (E.N.T)"

Dr. Syed Tehmid
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. From the picture, I can see a slightly congested posterior pharyngeal wall along with tonsillar region (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The bumps you are referring to are small tonsillar cysts which ... View thread »

Dr. Mohammed Osama Aboborda
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is not MRSA at all. It is a staphylococcal infection (attachment removed to protect ptient identity ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Since how long you have been having this problem? As per the picture, it has been there on only one cord. If it is early stages, conservative management can be tried. Did your doctor tell you about it? One month ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Does the giddiness last for long? Is it only momentary? Is it spinning or weakness? Is there any hearing deficit ... View thread »

Dr. Dheeraj Kumar Jonnalagadda
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The cauterized site you have mentioned might be infected as you said. 1. The best treatement now in this situation is take a sterile swab and touch the swab with the pus and send it for culture and sensitivity, it ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand you want to know if your tonsil and sinus problems are related. Yes. Recurrent post nasal drip due to sino-nasal infection or chronic sinusitis can cause local infection in the tonsils which make the ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How do you feel now? Are you better? Did the pressure in the temple and area around the right jaw resolve? The reason for those two is the block of the eustachian tube on that particular side. This is the tube that ... View thread »

Dr. Mehak  Agarwal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Enlargement of tonsil on one side is not usually a good sign. Infectious or inflammatory causes usually cause enlargement on both sides. The constant post-nasal drip points to some cause in the sinuses. Constant post- ... View thread »

Dr. Shyam  Kalyan N
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. My understanding and inference is that the pain is not related to the earphones or sound level. This is because of loud noise which usually produces classical symptoms like giddiness, ringing sound in ear, hearing loss, ... View thread »

Dr. Naveen Kumar Nanjasetty
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Thanks for posting the query. I have gone through the image (attachment removed to protect patient identity) thoroughly, and I believe that you are suffering from acute granular pharyngitis. You need to start with home ... View thread »