Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Hair fall is a very common issue nowadays. There are several causes for hair fall. It may be genetical or acquired. Acquired hair fall may be due to changes in food habits and lifestyles, using excessive shampoos and ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I want to help you. PCOD (polycystic ovarian disease) causes irregular period due to changes in hormones level. It can be managed naturally through ayurvedic medicines and Yoga practices, but it will take time at ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you have mentioned about autism, autism is a neurodevelopmental disorder. People start noticing the symptoms in their children during 2 to 3 years of their age. It might be due to some ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. 95 % blockage is more and can not be cured with the help of medication, whether Allopathic or Ayurvedic or any other medicine. Because if a complete blockage occurs, it might further lead to heart attack due to the ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. Our elders and seers advise us to take water stored in a copper vessel, and scientifically it has been proven too. Copper has antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. So, ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you do not want to undergo a surgery, in Ayurveda, Kshar sutra procedure is performed for fistula in the anus. It is a procedure where a medicated thread is bound at your fistula site and ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The problem of a tight foreskin is known as phimosis. In phimosis, the patients feel a variety of symptoms. Sometimes a patient may find it hard to urinate due to the tight foreskin and may usually suffer from ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. According to Indian traditional medicines (ayurveda and siddha), one can be healthy by balancing three life humors and seven body humors. Drugs that contain all six tastes can do this. For example, amla (gooseberry), ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Definitely, you should be careful about medications whatever you are taking during the lactation period. Because it may affect the baby's health. During pregnancy and after delivery constipation is a common issue. ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. For anxiety disorder, best long term therapy is regular pranayama practice and yoga practice. Please join for yoga and pranayama to nearby place. Second, in diet, reduce spicy salt and sour taste foods, all these ... View thread »