Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ideally, you should have done it under the supervision of a nearby Ayurveda physician. Because this procedure also requires a close watch and some dietary restriction. Even if you are taking some medicine without ... View thread »

Dr. Sheena Rony
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. Since you had C-section, you are likely to develop incisional hernia which is a common issue faced post C-sections if proper care is not taken during wound healing. It is not curable with ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Crohn's disease is an autoimmune disease, in which our own immune system tries to act against our body tissues. With this concept, allopathy physicians give drugs to suppress immunity, thus no action against our body ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are only 17 years old, the primary cause behind it might be genetic as your parents or grand parents may have white hairs at an early stage. The other possible causes might include poor nutrition, improper ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The weakness of the bladder has already been diagnosed. This weakness is due to the weakening of urinary bladder muscles. As a result, the bladder is unable to control the urge of voiding whenever it is full. The most ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Arjuna tree bark has many benefits in the cardiac patients. I suggest you to continue arjuna bark medicines. In your case, the Arjunarishta contains minimal alcohol. So, continuous consumption may cause some gastritis ... View thread »

Dr. Mahboob Ali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you explain about your daily routine, and like and dislike foods ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vasthi reduces vatha imbalance. But, this is not the final treatment. After the purification (detoxifying) therapy, further, follow up with herbal drugs needs to be taken based on your current clinical feature and naadi ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You can go for your colonoscopy because these are all herbal supplements and as you have stopped all these, they will be flushed out of the body in a week. After colonoscopy, if you are re- ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Gastritis is an inflammation of stomach mucosa. It happens due to Helicobacter pylori a bacterial infection, smoking, alcohol and also certain medicines like Aspirin. Presence of diverticulum also causes gastritis ... View thread »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist »