Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Alka
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is completely normal, as long as it does not interfere with your vision. Eyes have different parts like lens, sclera, iris, pupil, etc. As you have been talking about lens size that is a different thing, lens size ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. There is a possibility to remove anechoic cyst naturally. You can take the following medicines. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestions and take the treatment with consent ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ashwagandha is a well known Ayurvedic herb. Mostly used as a general tonic to rejuvenate the body. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety by regulating the nervous system. Ashwagandha is serving as a medicine in ... View thread »

Dr. Santhosh M D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your details and found that you are following certain kind of diet, which is not really beneficial in this condition. Instead of sticking with a mono-diet (ayurveda diet for detoxification) you can make ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Kalarchi Kai powder is a well known Siddha medicine to manage PCOD (polycystic ovary syndrome). It is very effective in such kind of issues but It will take some time ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ringworm is a skin disease fungal infection. Mostly occurs in wetty areas. Its common symptoms are red skin rash that forms a ring-like structure. That is the area with itching and dryness ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and saw the attached files (attachment removed to protect patient identity). There can be many causes behind this kind of hair fall like genetic cause, nutritional deficiency or improper lifestyle, ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. In this age group, it is better to take fruits and vegetables in your daily diet. You can take the following vegetable juice in your daily routine. 1. Carrot juice, contains beta carotene and natural source of ... View thread »

Dr. Atul  Bhatla
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com Thickness and size of eyelashes and eyebrows depend on your genetic inheritance. If your genetic makeup indicates your eyelashes to be thin then they will not grow bigger than your genes allow. In case your genetic ... View thread »

Dr. Sreelekshmi.MG
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I came to know from your complaints that you have PCOS with hair fall, indigestion, and reduced menstrual flow. Yes, your doubt is right, it is all related. As per Ayurveda PCOS is caused by eating excessive sweet, ... View thread »