Medical Advice on "Ayurveda Specialist"

Dr. Mahboob Ali
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. First, you explain about your daily routine, and like and dislike foods ... View thread »

Dr. Arul  Amuthan
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Vasthi reduces vatha imbalance. But, this is not the final treatment. After the purification (detoxifying) therapy, further, follow up with herbal drugs needs to be taken based on your current clinical feature and naadi ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. You can go for your colonoscopy because these are all herbal supplements and as you have stopped all these, they will be flushed out of the body in a week. After colonoscopy, if you are re- ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As you are only 17 years old, the primary cause behind it might be genetic as your parents or grand parents may have white hairs at an early stage. The other possible causes might include poor nutrition, improper ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Gastritis is an inflammation of stomach mucosa. It happens due to Helicobacter pylori a bacterial infection, smoking, alcohol and also certain medicines like Aspirin. Presence of diverticulum also causes gastritis ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaints carefully and got your issues. You have two major complaints, bleeding per rectum and joints pain. I would like to explain it. In case of bleeding per rectum when it comes before defecation ... View thread »

Dr. Alka
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is completely normal, as long as it does not interfere with your vision. Eyes have different parts like lens, sclera, iris, pupil, etc. As you have been talking about lens size that is a different thing, lens size ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. There is a possibility to remove anechoic cyst naturally. You can take the following medicines. Kindly consult your doctor to discuss the suggestions and take the treatment with consent ... View thread »

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Ashwagandha is a well known Ayurvedic herb. Mostly used as a general tonic to rejuvenate the body. It helps to reduce stress and anxiety by regulating the nervous system. Ashwagandha is serving as a medicine in ... View thread »

Dr. Santhosh M D
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your details and found that you are following certain kind of diet, which is not really beneficial in this condition. Instead of sticking with a mono-diet (ayurveda diet for detoxification) you can make ... View thread »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist »