Medical Advice on "Cardiology"

Dr. Prashant  Valecha
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Most of the population has low HDL (high density lipoprotein). More than 50 is a good thing which rarely people have. Triglyceride range is up to 150. Can be more if no fasting done prior test or seen in diabetics. ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Please show me ECG and Holter so that I may diagnose what is rhythm, and prescribe management plan. She is taking Thyroxine which may also cause sometimes fast heart rate. Do thyroid profile, if not done recently, and ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern and would like to explain that as all your cardiac tests have resulted in normal, a cardiac issue is almost excluded. A 24 hours ECG monitoring test (Holter) would be necessary to eliminate ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I passed carefully through your concern and would like to explain that krill oil is a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, which have proven beneficial to the brain and nerve endings activity. But, it shows only mild ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your echocardiography report is very normal (attachment removed to protect patient identity). One thing you may be thinking is what is diastolic dysfunction grade 1. DD grade 1 denotes that your left ventricle is a bit ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through your case and can well understand your genuine health concerns. Transthoracic aortic valve replacement (TAVR) is usually considered as a good choice for patients who are not a good ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Unlikely to be a heart attack. This is atypical chest pain. I guess you do not have any shortness of breath. Considering your age group the possibility of heart attack is extremely low. Next, the pattern of pain is ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Your heart rate is normal and this variation in heart rate during exercise and rest shows a healthy heart. Just keep your heart healthy for the rest of life by moderate exercise, avoid alcohol and tobacco, avoid stress ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. If she is having consistent chest pain or heaviness or discomfort on exertion, then it suggests the possibility of blockages. And stress echo additionally supports this possibility. It shows hypokinesia with stress ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You have deranged lipid profile (attachment removed to protect patient identity). With such high level of LDL (Low density lipoprotein) treatment with drugs is necessary. I would suggest you to get fasting blood sugar, ... View thread »