Medical Advice on "Cardiology"

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This kind of chest pain occurs during stress and anxiety only. We label them nonspecific cardiac chest pain. But, we should always keep in consideration cardiac chest pain and acid reflux. It is important to ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. A heart attack usually occurs in those with risk factors for ischemic heart disease such as high BP, high sugar, high cholesterol, family history of a heart attack in young age, etc. Your tests are normal thats good. ... View thread »

Dr. Ganesh  P Sapkal
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. It is unusual for ventricular ectopics alone to cause cardiac arrest. Still, it depends on various factors like cause of ectopics, the morphology of ectopics, frequency of ectopics LV function on Echo. What symptoms ... View thread »

Dr. Rishu
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have noted all details of your father. A myocardial bridge means that a group of muscle fibers are present on the top of coronary artery instead of on the bottom. In almost 40% cases, it is asymptomatic. However, in some ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Can you upload the report again? I did not get the part narrow complex 5 qrs hr etc. Do you have any chest pain or discomfort heaviness on exertion, or shortness on exertion? These are ectopics or extra beats. These ... View thread »

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. How much was your QT? Pneumonia will not cause QT prolongation. Since it has resolved, it was probably due to some reversible causes like electrolytes abnormalities like hypocalcemia, hypokalemia, etc. Many ... View thread »

Dr. Carlos L. Alviar Md, Facc
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I am sorry to hear that you did not receive any detailed explanation of your condition. Diastolic dysfunction is the inability of the heart to relax, which can be diagnosed with echocardiogram or with evidence of high ... View thread »

Dr. Isaac  Gana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have thoroughly gone through the ECG results there are no specific changes that would indicate any pathological change. ECG results might show different shapes and morphology, but it does not necessarily mean it is ... View thread »

Dr. Carlos L. Alviar Md, Facc
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. No major concern but it would be important to know why your left atrium is dilated. It may be because of higher blood pressure or problems with the heart valves or due to any heart muscle problem. I recommend you see ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad Zohaib  Siddiq
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Do you have diabetes, hypertension, family history of a heart attack in young age? Do you have deranged kidney function? Answers to these questions if not, it is critical to decide medicine. If these are not present, ... View thread »