Medical Advice on "Cardiology"

Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports. There are two best available options for CAD (coronary artery disease) at present, one is a bypass, and the other is stenting. Other available options are not high and are only adopted ... View thread »

Dr. Pramod Bhanudas Narkhede
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You should curtail your smoking which is the reason for the increase in cholesterol as well as increasing your heart rate your heart and must be going very high due to stimulation of the heart by the nicotine and ... View thread »

Dr. Ganesh  P Sapkal
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through ECG you provided. It is showing nonspecific ST T changes in leads III and V1 to V3 (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Nonspecific means not likely of ischemia. But as you are having ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. We are here to help you. Lp-PLA2 (lipoprotein-associated phospholipase A2) is a marker of inflammation and can be raised in any atherosclerosis or even inflammatory conditions like rheumatoid arthritis. However ... View thread »

Dr. Amiya  Kumar  Chattopadhyay
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your angiography (attachment removed to protect patient identity). You need not worry. Please continue medicine and follow up with your cardiologist. Yes, you have myocardial bridging in LAD (left ... View thread »

Dr. Isaac  Gana
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The pain you are describing is not cardiac pain. Cardiac pain is accompanied by symptoms like shortness of breath, palpitations, etc. You have cervical radiculopathy this can cause pain to radiate to other parts of ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Well, none of the symptoms warn me of any serious heart issue. When we see the whole scenario, there are different aspects of your health that may have caused this recent accentuation of the issues. High levels of ... View thread »

Dr. Muhammad M. Hanif Md.
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your worries and always wish the best of your health. With the unknown status of the sex partner, it is always advised to be careful and observe all the precautionary measures to avoid STDs ... View thread »

Dr. Ilir  Sharka
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Regarding your concern, I would like to explain that contrast enhanced angio CT is very accurate at delineating the aorta anatomy, its dimensions and any possible abnormality like enlargement or aneurysm. As your CT ... View thread »

Dr. Anshul  Varshney
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This kind of chest pain occurs during stress and anxiety only. We label them nonspecific cardiac chest pain. But, we should always keep in consideration cardiac chest pain and acid reflux. It is important to ... View thread »