Medical Advice on "Dentistry"

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. In the absence of pain, it seems to be a case of fibroma, a non-benign lesion and you need not worry about that. This can be due to trauma, bite or sharp tooth or broken tooth in the area. However, I need to rule out ... View thread »

Dr. Nivedita  Dalmia
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I checked the x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity) Yes, this can be cured by restoration ... View thread »

Dr. Soheel Hussain Zargar
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. This is a case of post-extraction trismus which occurs either due to traumatic extraction or wrong injection techniques. First of all, I do not know how much you open mouth, it would have been better if you can send ... View thread »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you have impacted molars (attachment removed to protect patient identity). One of the upper molars has proximity with sinus, but it will not cause any complication or sinus exposure. Sinus exposures are a ... View thread »

Dr. Honey   Arora
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Sore, swollen and receding gums with bleeding seem to be most probably due to an active gum infection that is causing a loss of attachment from the gum and underlying bone, making the teeth loose. This condition is ... View thread »

Dr. Asma   Parveen
Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. After going through your complaint, it looks like a condition called as acute irreversible pulpitis, where caries reaches the pulp or nerve endings of the tooth. This is very common in cases of deep cavities. So, there ... View thread »

Dr. Muzaffer Hussain Parray
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern. As per your history and sent photos (attachment removed to protect patient identity), it looks like the wound is healing and the color changes occur ... View thread »

Dr. Geeth   Sadasivam
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have read your complaint and the relevant details. Please do not panic relating this to death. The good thing is you do not have chills or swelling. Huge swellings that cover the entire face, jaw or neck are only ... View thread »

Dr. Prerna  Jain
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The whole procedure you described is pretty standard and usually expected. During root canal treatment, till it is completed a temporary filling is placed in the hole. This hole on the back of the tooth is where ... View thread »

Dr. Paras  Angrish
Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It looks like a minor aphthous ulcer, which gives no pain and subsides by itself. Please check if there is any pus discharge, pain in the tooth and any other area of the mouth also has this kind of spots. Aphthous ulcer ... View thread »

Ask a Dentist »